14.7.2009

Torsdag - Thursday


Rejält varierande väder.
Har varit hemma inne hela dagen.
Funderat... tack vare regnet så blev det inte så mycket annat.
Men så plötsligt kom jag ihåg gardintyget som jag köpte nån dag sedan - det blev nya gardiner till köket och lite till.
Den här färgsammansättningen på Marimekkos Unikko gillar jag. Fast det märks ju på att jag köpt tyget.... Mina färger precis.
Och regnet är ju med på bilden den med tillsammans med några av mina änglar.

The weather i.e. rain, has come and gone all day. Haven't done much but reading and thinking of what I might have done... But then I remembered the fabric I bought some days ago and made me new curtains to my kitchen window. This coloring of Marimekko's Unikko fabric I like a lot. Finally my colors, the others are ok but would be kind of too crowded or otherwise wrong for me. This is just right. And the rain has it's part in the windows as well as some of my angels.

Ei kommentteja: